Double Dose Jolly Rancher Fruity Sours LSD Candy
Jolly Rancher Fruity Sours LSD Candy, D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide or ‘LSD’ is part of the pharmacological group known as “classical hallucinogens” or “psychedelics”, which share its chemical structure with psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine (DMT) as a variant of indolamine (chemical structure similar to the neurotransmitter serotonin). Jolly Rancher Fruity Sours LSD Candy
- LSD is the most potent and notorious of the hallucinogens, and the one that brought this class of drugs into the public eye in the 1960’s.
- LSD was originally synthesized from ergot alkaloids extracted from the ergot fungus Claviceps purpurea.
- D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is an odourless, colourless, and is slightly bitter tasting.
- LSD acts primarily as a serotonergic agonist as well influencing other neurotransmitter systems via dopaminergic and adrenergic receptors. LSD triggers an increase in cortisol, oxytocin, and adrenaline levels.
- The predominant effects induced by LSD included visual hallucinations, audiovisual synesthesia, and positively experienced derealization and depersonalization phenomena.
Jolly Rancher Fruity Sours LSD Candy
LSD is produced in the crystalline form and then mixed with excipients or diluted as a liquid for production in indigestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste. LSD is sold in in the following forms:
- Tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots)
- Sugar cubes
- Thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as ‘Window-panes’), and,
- Most commonly, as blotter paper (sheets of absorbent paper soaked in or impregnated with LSD, covered with colorful designs or artwork, and perforated into one-quarter inch square, individual dosage units).
- Pure liquid form, which is extremely potent. Stars of Death EdiblesStars of Death Edibles
LSD – The Experience
LSD has a slow onset of about an hour but can last anywhere from 4 to 12 hours before it wears off, however, the effect may linger for up to a day or longer, depending on the dosage and potency. The effects commonly experienced while using LSD,
- Perceptual distortions – users may experience visual and auditory perceptual changes related to the size and shape of objects, movement, colour, sounds, touch, taste and smell, along with impair depth and time perception. Jolly Rancher Fruity Sours LSD Candy
- Hallucinations – auditory, visual or tactile
- Flashbacks – reliving previous moments in life, or ‘travelling’ into the future.
- Changes in mood – elation, excitement, euphoria. Stars of Death Edibles